Monday, August 18, 2014

My Odd Celebrations

Hello,
I like many others seek to have fun in positive ways and in many capacities throughout our creative communities & Life. Some may see me as strange or weird for how or why I enjoy some of the activities I like to practice/ try. Not in any particular order of importance or otherwise.
Here is my "S'list (starter list) [(0819141232AMishC.E.S.)] :
~*~
Monthly ACCG events 
Promoting positive growth inspirations (p.p.g.i.) throughout the year! 

Kick Stress to the Curb events - 4/ year!
 Promoting community events, while Kicking stress to the curb! Includes a seasonal "Le Challenge".
+
October Events  - Daze of the Dead (DotD): All month!
Include: Land of the Dead Journeys (LotD), Undead Daze (UD; mental health awareness), Halloween Caper, a "Le Challenge", KKK+, & possibly more.
Note: Some links are changing to this event list, and will be updated soon.
=
Come join in the fun with family/ friends (FWFF)!
=
Until next time...
Take care & Safe travels!
Trish t Dish/ C.E.S. (*@^@*)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment